This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Raimey L. Segobia
Artist | Hobbyist | Traditional Art
I’m a simple chick with simple pleasures. I’m happy 95% of the time and the other 5% is when I’m mad or on the verge of an emotional meltdown. I’m terribly gullible and I have a tendency to trust people as long as they sound like they’re telling the truth.
Favorite movies300, The Phantom of The Opera, Splice, Berlesque, Chicago, Mulan Rouge, Paranormal Entity, Paranormal Activity, The Blair WitchFavorite TV showsXiaolin Showdown, DBZ, Animaniacs, Freakazoid, Looney Tunes(old), Tiny Toons, Johnny Bravo, Dexters Laboritory, Power Puff Girls, Cat Dog, Sponge Bob Squarepants, Fairly Odd Parents, Danny Phantom, Invader Zim, True Blood, NCIS, CSI, Criminal MindsFavorite bands / musical artistsEpica, Nightwish, Leaves Eyes, Apocolyptica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Blue October, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, N.I.N, ToolFavorite booksThe Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay, On The Edge of The WoodsFavorite gamesSpyro, pokemon, D.M.C 1-4Favorite gaming platformUm... All of them?Tools of the TradePencil, Pen, MS Paint